Thursday 16 January 2020

NEW IDENTIFY THEFT METHOD



I posted a video some days back abouton my SM on  how I was told that,  my name is on Credit bureau list for a loan from a bank I have never in my life collect any facility from?

Well I calmed down on the investigation for a while because the said bank claimed they didn't submit my name anywhere as I don't owe them or ever collected anything from them.

And I am adamant about paying 5000 Naira to any bank for credit Bureau list.

But Anaebo Maureen just tagged me to this post in screenshots and THIS IS ALL SHADES OF CREEPY AND SCARY!

LIKE WTH???? what exactly is happening in our banking system in Nigeria? Like someone Somewhere can take another person's BVN and collect a loan and they'd later come after the owner of the bvn?
Don't picture of BvN owner and signature come up on their system? What is the finger print machine and all for?
LIKE WHAT DA! ...I'm literally scared right now! Haven't been going out much can't even drive cos I got a slight dislocated ankle, but I'm not about going to get arrested for a loan I know  nothing about, NAH! not in 2020!

My advise is, reach out to your banks and ask for a search of your name on the credit bureau agency because this fraudsters are not smiling.

Don't go down for something you know nothing of!

Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment